shall we get high on truth?

miércoles, marzo 22, 2006

In Return

There are still some rough spots in this song but I decided to post it anyway.

You gave me eyes
You gave me feet
You gave me a sense of direction
You helped me crawl
You helped me stand
You helped me find my direction

And so I turn, I turn, I turn to You
Stepping toward the wondrous cross
Your bridge of love I walk across
I turn, I turn to You
Stepping toward the tree of life
In return the world is put aside
I turn to You


You gave me lungs
You gave me voice
You gave me a way to worship
You made the world
You made the way
You made a reason to worship

And so I sing, I sing, I sing to You
Joining with creation’s song
I see your hand all the day long
I sing, I sing to You
Joining with the angel’s praise
In return my hands I’ll raise
I sing to You

You gave me breath
You gave me life
You gave me the chance to make my own choice
You provided the Lamb
You provided the blood
You provided the chance to make the right choice

And so I live, I live, I live for You
Daily dieing to my flesh
Every day my joy is fresh
I live, I live for You
Daily flying in Your love
In return pointing above
I live for You

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I really like it Nate--I'm impressed. It has as definite heartfelt praise tone to it that encourages my spirit. Thanks!

23/3/06 11:05 a.m.

 
Blogger yoshi said...

so you did post...wow.

26/3/06 7:07 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

best regards, nice info » »

6/3/07 6:16 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. popup blocker malpractice and negligence law enforcement Cms online forex trading32 Body kits for saturn ion 2 Baccarat online.html Japon voyeur bextra valdecoxib tablet tennis drill diagrams zyrtec diet pill Dental hygiene side kick

26/4/07 7:42 a.m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home