shall we get high on truth?

jueves, junio 30, 2005

No merecía tanto amor by Jesús Adrián Romero, Daniel Fraire, y Mike Rodriguez

I didn't write this song. This is one some Spanish people wrote and I heard it in Mexico and I cried the first few times I heard it. It's originally in Spanish so I will try to transilate to the best of my ability under the original.

En tu gran amor, tomaste mi lugar
Llevando sobre ti, mi culpabilidad
No lo puedo imaginar
Como fuiste a soportar
El dolor de tus heridas
Pues me amaste sin medida

coro:
Déjame hoy besar
Las heridas de tus manos y tus pies
Las heridas que pecando provoqué
Déjame reclinar
Mi mejilla en tus espaldas y llorar
Por haberlas lacerado en mi maldad
No merecía tanto amor


In you great love, you took my place
Taking upon yourself, my guiltiness
I can not imagine
How you could support
The pain of your wounds
You must have loved me without measure

corus:
Allow me to kiss today
The wounds in your hands and feet
The wounds I caused by sinning
Allow me to rest
My cheek on you back and weep
For having lashed it with my wickedness
I didn't deserve so much love

3 Comments:

Blogger yoshi said...

wow...i can see why you cried. it reminds me of the scene of the pasion of the christ. the guards have Christ tied down and are laughing while they scourge and beat Him. i couldn't stop myself from crying as i watched that, even though i tried. just thinking about it know chokes me up. thanx. i need to be reminded.

30/6/05 8:35 p.m.

 
Blogger Nata said...

You need to hear the music to get the full effect. I can play it on the piano and guitar and I'll show you it sometime

2/7/05 6:02 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I remember listening to that. It is hard to listen to that without crying. It is soooooooooo hard to beleive that Jesus would do such a thing for me a sinner!

20/12/05 2:58 p.m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home